What’s Inside the 2019 Acura MDX Interior?
Step inside the 2019 Acura MDX interior and you will notice that this three-row SUV offers ample space and a bevy of luxury features. Lafayette families are sure to enjoy standard features like smartphone integration and premium seating. You can further customize your MDX interior by opting for the Technology or Advance Package. Let’s take a closer look at this popular Acura interior below.
Acura MDX Interior Amenities
For an enjoyable commute any time you hit the Ascension streets, you can’t go wrong with the Acura MDX. The Acura MDX interior is well-equipped with features such as:
- Heated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior
- Acura Premium Audio System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
MDX Interior Dimensions
The new Acura MDX interior has three rows of seats, so all occupants have plenty of space to stretch out. You have a couple of cabin configurations to choose from, so you can find an MDX that perfectly meets your needs. First, there’s standard second-row of bench seating to accommodate a total of seven. If you decide on a higher trim level, you can take advantage of second-row captain’s chairs, which changes the seating capacity to six. The Acura MDX also offers 15.8 to 90.4 cubic feet of cargo space.
Acura Interior Packages
While even the base model of the Acura MDX is packed with the latest comfort and convenience features, you can tailor the Acura MDX interior to match your style with these Acura packages.
- A-Spec® Package: As part of the A-Spec® package, East Baton Rouge drivers can have metal trim, sport seats with perforated premium leather, an ebony headliner, and Alcantara®-trimmed heated/ventilated front seats.
- Technology Package: To have GPS-linked climate control, natural wood trim, and sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching, you will want to select the Technology Package.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package): You will be comfortable inside the MDX interior even when the weather is chilly thanks to a heated steering wheel, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and heated/ventilated front seats. Natural wood accents are an added bonus.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package): Keep everyone entertained with an 11-speaker surround-sound system, 9-inch full VGA screen, two sets of wireless headphones, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package): If you would like to add on to the Technology Package, the Entertainment Package offers a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability and a 12-speaker surround-sound system.
Experience the Acura Interior at Acura of Baton Rouge
The Acura MDX interior is quite impressive, and it is easy to find an MDX that checks all of the boxes on your wishlist. To see the Acura MDX in person, stop by Acura of Baton Rouge, or contact us today to set up a test drive.
More from Acura of Baton Rouge
Step inside the 2019 Acura MDX interior and you will notice that this three-row SUV offers ample space and a bevy of luxury features. Lafayette families are sure to enjoy standard features like smartphone integration and premium seating. You can further customize your MDX interior by opting for the Technology or Advance Package. Let’s take…
It’s no surprise that the new 2020 Acura RDX has been generating a lot of buzz, and with its stunning exterior and interior color options, it’s sure to get more than a few admiring glances on the East Baton Rouge roads. To enhance the exterior even more, car shoppers in the Lafayette area can personalize their new…
When you climb inside the 2019 Acura ILX interior, you’ll be greeted by a wealth of sporty, capable features and styling options that will change the way you think about your daily Lafayette commute. Packed with all the technology and amenities you could ever need, this luxurious cabin in one you need to experience in…