What’s Inside the 2019 Acura MDX Interior?
Step inside the 2019 Acura MDX interior and you will notice that this three-row SUV offers ample space and a bevy of luxury features. Lafayette families are sure to enjoy standard features like smartphone integration and premium seating. You can further customize your MDX interior by opting for the Technology or Advance Package. Let’s take a closer look at this popular Acura interior below.
Acura MDX Interior Amenities
For an enjoyable commute any time you hit the Ascension streets, you can’t go wrong with the Acura MDX. The Acura MDX interior is well-equipped with features such as:
- Heated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Sport seats with premium leather-trimmed interior
- Acura Premium Audio System
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
- On Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
MDX Interior Dimensions
The new Acura MDX interior has three rows of seats, so all occupants have plenty of space to stretch out. You have a couple of cabin configurations to choose from, so you can find an MDX that perfectly meets your needs. First, there’s standard second-row of bench seating to accommodate a total of seven. If you decide on a higher trim level, you can take advantage of second-row captain’s chairs, which changes the seating capacity to six. The Acura MDX also offers 15.8 to 90.4 cubic feet of cargo space.
Acura Interior Packages
While even the base model of the Acura MDX is packed with the latest comfort and convenience features, you can tailor the Acura MDX interior to match your style with these Acura packages.
- A-Spec® Package: As part of the A-Spec® package, East Baton Rouge drivers can have metal trim, sport seats with perforated premium leather, an ebony headliner, and Alcantara®-trimmed heated/ventilated front seats.
- Technology Package: To have GPS-linked climate control, natural wood trim, and sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching, you will want to select the Technology Package.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package): You will be comfortable inside the MDX interior even when the weather is chilly thanks to a heated steering wheel, heated second-row captain’s chairs, and heated/ventilated front seats. Natural wood accents are an added bonus.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package): Keep everyone entertained with an 11-speaker surround-sound system, 9-inch full VGA screen, two sets of wireless headphones, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package): If you would like to add on to the Technology Package, the Entertainment Package offers a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability and a 12-speaker surround-sound system.
Experience the Acura Interior at Acura of Baton Rouge
The Acura MDX interior is quite impressive, and it is easy to find an MDX that checks all of the boxes on your wishlist. To see the Acura MDX in person, stop by Acura of Baton Rouge, or contact us today to set up a test drive in a new or used MDX for sale, and save with our exciting MDX lease offers. To learn more about our interior packages, read through our MDX package guide or check out the MDX towing capacity to figure out which meets your driving needs.
More from Acura of Baton Rouge
East Baton Rouge drivers in search of a luxury sedan that delivers on advanced features will find exactly what they need behind the wheel of the 2020 Acura ILX Technology Package. This updated sedan enables drivers to stay connected on the road with hands-free technology and so much more. Let’s take a look at exactly what this…
With some luxury SUVs, you may have to choose style over performance, but with the 2020 Acura MDX towing capacity, you’ll surely be impressed by how much power you’ll have behind the wheel. And, that’s not all as you’ll have access to a wide range of performance, technology, and safety features to deliver a truly…
A strong SUV can make all the difference whether you’re hauling working equipment around town or packing up for a weekend away. That’s why the 2020 Acura RDX towing capacity enables drivers to tow up to 1,500 pounds whether you prefer front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive. And, you’ll have plenty of available features and accessories…